1/2" thick clear acrylic amp rack.
1) Enter dimensions for your amp mounting holes in box under price. Inches or millimeters accepted.
*Input you amplifier mounting feet center to center hole dimensions. Your amp mounting holes will be drilled to these dimensions. Returns not accepted if your measurements are not correct.
*Example: 27.625" length 8.25" width will result in four holes being drilled and tapped, two 8.25" apart center to center of hole, and two 27.625" apart center to center.
2) Enter your thread choice for your amp mounting taps. Acceptable choices are 10-32, 10-24 or 1/4-20.
3) Enter your mounting hole diameter choice. Four holes will be drilled, hidden under the amplifier to mount your rack plate down. Acceptable choices are 1/4" to 1/2" diameter. Mounting hardware is not provided.
4) Enter your outer dimensions of the rack plate. Plate will come with center rectangle hole for wire pass through. Rack plate will also come with 4 holes for you to mount it to floor or your own standoff for floating look.
5) Standard edge is flame polished edge. Contact me for quote on beveled router edge. Price is $3 per linear foot.